World Radio Day 2020 celebration
On Thursday 13th of February 2020, Hindenburg celebrates World Radio Day 2020 (WRD2020) by offering radio and podcast producers discounts on our products.
Hindenburg will again be teaming up with Cultural Survival to promote their mission to advance Indigenous Peoples' rights & cultures worldwide through radio.
Hindenburg will donate 10% of the proceeds from all World Radio Day 2020 licence sales to Cultural Survival.
On the 13th February, we will offer discounts on the following products:
- Hindenburg Journalist PRO 1-yr
- Hindenburg Journalist
- Hindenburg Journalist PRO
- Upgrade Journalist to Journalist PRO
The theme of World Radio Day 2020 is diversity, both in the newsroom and on the airwaves.
WRD2020 is divided into three main sub-themes:
- Advocating for pluralism in radio, including a mix of public, private and community broadcasters
- Encouraging representation in the newsroom, with teams comprised of diverse society groups
- Promoting a diversity of editorial content and programme types reflecting the variety of the audiences.
Cultural Survival's Indigenous radio producers produce programs with the latest information on Indigenous Peoples' rights and how they are being implemented around the world.
You can listen to their programs on their website, or contact them to broadcast their content on your community radio stations.
Here at Hindenburg, it is all about the story.
Please join us to help Indigenous Peoples around the world tell their story.
* please note these offers are only applicable to private individuals, not organisations or companies.
** Perpetual licences include updates up to, and including, version 1.99
THE SCORE - how much have we transferred to Cultural Survival's coffers so far:
WRD 2017 + 2018 + 2019 total: USD 21,700!