World Radio Day 2018 celebration
Tuesday 13th of February 2018 Hindenburg celebrates World Radio Day 2018 by offering radio and podcast producers discounts on our products.
Hindenburg will again be teaming up with Cultural Survival to promote their mission to advance Indigenous Peoples' rights & cultures worldwide through radio.
Hindenburg will donate 10% of the proceeds from all World Radio Day 2018 licence sales to Cultural Survival.
Starting on 13th February at 05:00 New Zealand, ending 23:59 Hawaii, we offer the following* (prices and taxes vary from region to region):
- Hindenburg Journalist PRO 1-yr licence for $80.
- Hindenburg Journalist perpetual licence for $85** (normally $95).
- Hindenburg Journalist PRO perpetual licence for $300** (normally $375).
- Upgrade Hindenburg Journalist to Journalist PRO perpetual licence for $215** (normally $325).
In 2018 the theme of WRD is "Radio and Sports". All radio stations, podcasters and related organisations are encouraged to celebrate radio and its contribution to democratic debate through information, entertainment and audience interaction.
Cultural Survival's Indigenous radio producers produce programs with the latest information on Indigenous Peoples' rights and how they are being implemented around the world.
You can listen to their programs on their website, or contact them to broadcast their content on your community radio stations.
Here at Hindenburg, it is all about the story.
Please join us to help Indigenous Peoples around the world tell their story.
* please note these offers are only applicable to private individuals, not organisations or companies.
** Perpetual licences include updates up to, and including, version 1.99
THE SCORE - how much have we transferred to Cultural Survival's coffers so far:
WRD 2017: USD 15,000!