Hindenburg Broadcaster Licensing
- Centralised licence and setup management.
- Preset custom settings and permissions.
Temporary User Licence Features:
- Issue user licences through Hindenburg KeySets web-interface.
- Fire and forget: licence expires automatically on preset date.
Broadcaster Licensing Terms:
- Licence registered to an organisation.
- Multi-user implementation allowed.
- Same licence for Windows OS & Mac OS.
- Licensed for installation on one multi-user workstation per licence, on the business premises or organisation-owned field computers.
- Integration solutions to existing data server structure available on a consultancy basis.
Full Hindenburg Broadcaster licensing conditions are described in the End User Licence Agreement for Journalist series.
Broadcaster Pricing Models:
Option 1 - Annual subscription (min. 3 years):
- All upgrades during subscription period.
Option 2 - Per seat licensing:
- Includes all updates up to version 1.99.
- Limited support via email and online support system.
- Option to add annual Upgrade & Support Package for access to all upgrades and full support.
Broadcaster Temporary User Licence:
- Temporary Hindenburg Journalist PRO licence for use by staff, freelancers or volunteers on their personal computers.
- Temporary licences run for 6 or 12 months.
- Includes all updates and upgrades in the subscription period.
Broadcaster Temporary User Pricing Model:
-Annual subscription for preset number of concurrent licences.
Discounts available for approved non-profit organisations.